The Brescia 100 logo is an essential part of all forms of Brescia University College’s Centennial communication materials, and should be used on all stationery, presentations, promotions, sponsorships and advertising during the centennial year. The use of the logo must be considered at the beginning of the design process to maintain its strength and integrity and to ensure continuity across all applications.
- Centennial Graphic Standards Manual (529 KB)
Please note: The Brescia University College logo must always be reproduced exactly as specified in the graphic standards manual. These files should not be manipulated in any way.
Brescia University College’s Centennial logo is a proud illustration of the University’s inspiring past and bold future. The infinity symbol presented in the “100” aspect of the logo is a visual representation of the on-going importance and relevance of an empowering women’s-only education.
The Brescia 100 Centennial logo should always be used in conjunction with the primary Brescia University College logo. Although colours align with the primary brand, visual association with the main Brescia logo is key in giving the Centennial logo relevance.
• Horizontal Full Colour (1.93 MB)
• Horizontal Reversed (4.85 MB)
• Horizontal Black and White (3.74 MB)
• Stacked Full Colour (1.95 MB)
• Stacked Reversed (4.83 MB)
• Stacked Black and White (3.74 MB)
The alternate logo without the “Choose to Lead” tagline should be used sparingly for internal promotion within the Bresica community.
• Horizontal Full Colour (1.90 MB)
• Horizontal Reversed (4.83 MB)
• Horizontal Black and White (3.69 MB)
• Stacked Full Colour (4.78 MB)
• Stacked Reversed (1.91 MB)
• Stacked Black and White (3.66 MB)
The letterhead is supplied as a template and should not be re-created. Copy should be set in Arial 10pt on 12pt leading with full line spaces between paragraphs.
• Centennial Letterhead (116 KB)
Consistent email signatures allow for the opportunity to strengthen our branding. Brescia’s email signatures are available in two formats with the option to include links to social media channels.