Media Centre Resources
Faculty Experts — The members of the faculty at Brescia University College are available to provide comment on today’s stories and topics of interest. Their areas of expertise are summarized in their individual profiles.
Research — Visit Brescia Research to view faculty research and scholarly activity, faculty research profiles, links to Food and Nutritional Sciences resources, the Brescia Research Blog, and research-related policies and documents..
Publications — Visit our publications page for the most recent viewbooks, annual reports, and research publications.
Blogs – Brescia has several active blogs:
- Visit our Student Blogs for Brescia student viewpoints.
- The Beryl Ivey Library’s Clever Researcher Blog is a key student resource for research skills and tips.
- The Brescia Bold Global Adventure Blog posts timely updates from Brescia student exchanges and projects around the world.
- The Brescia Research Blog provides current and archived information on many different aspects of academic research, including grant funding and award opportunities, research ethics, news and important updates from the field.
- An International Experience at Brescia – Floor Gaasbeek, an International Marketing Student from Stenden University shares her experiences on doing an internship at Brescia University College.
Videos — View our recent videos on YouTube
Graphic Standards — Information about the Brescia brand.
Follow Brescia on Social Media
Want to promote your news or event?
If you are a Brescia student, staff or faculty member you can use the handy ‘Megaform’ to promote your Brescia-related event in our news and social media channels. The megaform lets you tune your messages and select the channels you want to use for promotion. Use the Megaform and get your message out!
For inclusion in social media, several days before your event is the best time to use the megaform and distribute your message. For events that require more notice, or that you would like included in the Weekly Leader, two weeks is even better.
Director, Communications & External Relations
Office: Ursuline Hall, Room 134
Phone: 519-432-8353 ext 28293